This is the week we will be at the 🧠Mind, 💪Body & 🙌Spirit Cyprus festival! All day this Saturday and Sunday we will be promoting our lovely #TreeofLifeCentre, the services our hosts provide and of course reaching out to new people. If you're going, please come by Table 34 to say “Hi!” We’d love to see you!
SUNDAY EVENTS - TREE OF LIFE HOSTS
➡️11:00 - 12:00 Modern TAI CHI by Knut Nau, outside in Lotus Area. To read more: https://bit.ly/2zsv9UI
➡️11:00 - 13:00 ENERGETIC INTEGRATION by Antonietta Fasano, in Gaia Room. To read more: https://bit.ly/2zoNmSM
➡️13:00 - 14:00 SELF FACE SHIATSU AND TECHNIQUES OF NATURAL FACE LIFTING [in Greek] by Konstantina Barla, in Zen Room. To read more: https://bit.ly/2DmW7RS
➡️14:00 - 15:00 REIKI JIN KEI DO by Steve Gooch, in Yiasemi Room. To read more: https://bit.ly/2ySdUwj
If you’ve never been to this WELLNESS fair, here are some pointers to guarantee you a great time:
● 🗺️PLAN your day before you go. There are so many free seminars and workshops at the #MBS, that it would be a shame to miss something. Grab your copy of the magazine from our centre or print out the program from here: https://bit.ly/2PFCryt and map of the tables and seminar rooms here: https://bit.ly/2PaVilC Please bear in mind that 4 of OUR hosts will be giving seminars and workshops too.
● 👕👖WEAR comfy clothes and shoes (and your yoga mat if you like). Take your cardigan for outdoor activities.
● 🕙ARRIVE early, to get better parking and start your day off with exercise! Entrance is 10 euro.
● 🥗EAT the food! It is affordable, organic, vegetarian and delicious! Order an hour before you usually get hungry though, as they tend to get very busy.
● 💆♀️RELAX and repeat. You can get massages, readings you may sample food or even essential oils. Vary your activities so you can last longer. When your feet get tired, attend another seminar!
● 🤝SUPPORT local business by taking full advantage of this experience and do your Christmas shopping for your loved ones. A crystal, a voucher for a shiatsu experience, some yoga socks maybe? People at the Mind, Body and Spirit would greatly appreciate it.
See you soon